묻고답하기

묻고답하기

> 묻고답하기 > 묻고답하기

Celtics Marcus Smart likens Jayson Tatum's performance to &#…

페이지 정보

작성자 Zac Bird 작성일24-02-11 04:10 조회15회 댓글0건

본문

superstar Jayson Tatum produced an offensive display that left onlookers amazed during  as he put up 51 points on the .
Tatum's output resulted in him setting the postseason record for most points scored in a Game 7.
His teammate Marcus Smart seemed to enjoy the show and liked the display to a film.

'It's a movie,' Smart said.

'It's a big movie. Being able to just sit back, eat your popcorn and watch.' 
Smart himself only scored seven points in the game on 3-7 shooting after he led Boston in scoring in Game 6 with 22 points as Tatum struggled.
Celtics point guard Marcus Smart (left) said watching Jayson Tatum in Game 7 was 'a movie'
JAYSON TATUM HAS 51 POINTS ¿¿
Tatum himself went into Sunday's contest eyeing redemption after one of the worst shooting performances of his career.
'I was really excited just for the moment, to be able to come out and play today,' Tatum said after Sunday's 112-88 win. 
'It definitely was on my mind that I had played as bad as it could get for 42, 43 minutes.

We have a saying, 'It's only up from here."'
As the game progressed it was easy to see early on that Tatum was shooting the ball tremendously better as he recorded 25 points in the first half.
Tatum celebrates in the Celtics' 112-88 Game 7 victory over the 76ers at the TD Garden, Boston
'Going into Game 6 -- it sounds crazy, I was too locked in,' Tatum said. 
'I was too tight.

I was too in my own head thinking about what I need to do. How many points I need to score. It's a big moment.
'And today I was more myself. Pregame, I was relaxed, laughing, joking. That's when I play my best, when I'm having fun. I just tried not to think about the pressure, what everybody is going to say.
Just focus on the game and having fun.'
Tatum, Smart and the Celtics will face off against the Cinderella story Miami Heat in a rematch of the 2020 NBA bubble Conference Finals.

In case you have any kind of queries about where by as well as tips on how to utilize Watch Museum, you'll be able to email us at our own page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.